What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by our website or by third parties that provide services to us. Cookies help us recognise you, remember your preferences, analyse our performance, and deliver relevant content and offers to you.
There are different types of cookies, such as:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and expire when you close your browser or end your session. They are used to store information about your current visit, such as your language, currency, or login status.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are permanent and remain on your device until you delete them or they expire. They are used to store information about your preferences and behaviour across multiple visits, such as your consent, settings, or history.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by our website and can only be read by us. They are used to provide and improve our website and services, such as functionality, security, or analytics.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third parties that provide services to us or that we work with. They are used to enable features or functions that are not provided by us, such as social media, advertising, or tracking.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” link at the bottom of any page on our website. You can choose which types of cookies you want to accept or reject. You can also change your browser settings to block or delete all or some cookies. However, Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, some features or functions of our website or services may not work properly or maybe less personalised.
How do we update this policy?
How do you contact us?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to respond to your inquiries and resolve any issues that you may have. Thank you for choosing UKVisit.co.uk.